I started working for Japan Advertising Inc. as director from April 2013.
As matter of fact, I used to work for them before, but this time I decided to join them again because
- Japan AD has a new company policy, challenging to push the boundary of technology forward, which completely fits my freelance direction
- I’ve been feeling pretty limited when working on large projects as one freelance designer (I now have my own design teams), but I can have people to work on them
- What I’ve been doing as a freelance designer can be continued (I’m already working on one big project that I’ve been involved in as a freelancer)
- My craziness and out-of-the-box design direction have already been gotten an official go-ahead by them
So, here are what I can deal with now;
- Web design / strategies
- Smartphone / Tablet UX / UI design, planning, development
- Branding / rebranding
- Graphic, motion, digital signage, AR, display design
- Design consulting
- Future design concepts (futuristic gadgets, computer interface, etc.)
- Fantasy User Interfaces (FUI) for concept movies/films
- Industrial design concepts (mobile devices, etc.)
I’m very happy to be able to broaden and deepen my design career.
You might already know that I’ve been helping some start-ups and know their ‘stuff’ very much, so I’m thinking of working with them in order to get very interesting synergy effects for such as campaigns for big companies.
Please feel free to talk to me at my email address as before, when you want to wow the world!
Japan Advertising Inc. is near Shinjuku, Tokyo.